Tendering process to carry out major improvement works now open
Harwich Haven Authority has been granted a licence by the Marine Management Organisation to carry out major improvement works to increase the depth of Harwich Harbour and the deep-water access channel.
The works are scheduled to commence in 2021 and the tendering process to appoint a contractor is now open.
View the environmental statement and supporting documents below:
- Environmental Statement (669 pages)
- Environmental Statement Appendices Part 1 (973 pages)
- Environmental Statement Appendices Part 2 (597 pages)
- Environmental Statement non-technical summary (21 pages)
- Supplementary Environmental Information (SEI) for the expansion of the Inner Gabbard East (IGE) disposal Ground (549 pages)
- MMO Application (25 pages)
- Harwich Approach Channel Deepening Application Response to Request for Information (131 pages)