Ha’penny Pier pontoons will be open for overnight stays from 12 April 2021.
Following the Government’s Covid-19 Unlock Roadmap, leisure vessels (with members from one household aboard) will be permitted to moor overnight from Monday 12 April on the Ha’penny Pier pontoons.
- No fees will be charged until further notice.
- The toilet and shower facilities on Ha’penny Pier will remain closed.
- The pontoons will be manned by our Pier Masters. They can be contacted on 07748 154039 or via email.
- The Government’s guidance of Hands. Face. Space. should be adhered to at all times.
- Overseas visitors should receive notification to disembark their vessel from Border Force Central. If you are visiting from outside of the UK, you are required to make a customs arrival report to HMRC National Yachtline +44 (0) 300 123 2012. www.gov.uk.
- Ha’penny Pier and pontoons are under 24-hour CCTV surveillance.
We will continue to review the situation in line with the Government’s Unlock Roadmap.
Last reviewed: 8 April 2021.