Safe Marine Operations | Pilotage, safety of navigation and bringing in the big beasts | Free industry seminar
Lower Marine Parade
Harwich CO12 3ST
Safe Marine Operations
Pilotage, safety of navigation and bringing in the big beasts.
Tuesday 24 September 2019, 0930-1615
The Waterfront, Dovercourt, Essex
The seminar is aimed at marine professionals with an interest in safe marine operations.
- Mark McBride | Group Manager, Ships | HR Wallingford
- Monty Smedley | Maritime Consultant | ABPmer
- Captain Martin Phipps | Principal Maritime Consultant | ABPmer
- Mr Mark H Pearson | Head of Maritime Services | Airbus Defence & Space
- Mark Gambell | Marine Technical Sales Manager | Samson
- Sarah Booth | Research Manager | Clockwork Research
- Richard Wild | Pilot | Harwich Haven Authority
- Prithvi Singh | Deputy Harbour Master (Pilotage) | Harwich Haven Authority
Free lunch and refreshments provided.
Places are limited at this FREE event so we advise you book early .
Book your place here.